Proofy is the FREE mobile app that verifies your photos and proves your most amazing experiences to everyone.
Ever had something amazing happen to you and none of your friends believed it? Photos can be manipulated and dates can be changed, but you can't fool Proofy - your greatest ally when it comes to proving a story.
How does it work? It s as easy as 1-2-3!
Just snap a picture in Proofy - the app will check the date and time when the photo was taken and verify that it wasn t manipulated in any way. Then you can share it straight to Facebook, Twitter and Google+ or simply copy and paste the link to your Proofy. Everyone will have to trust you!
No matter if it s a meeting with your favorite pop-star or a cool thing you see on the street, Proofy will show everyone that it is the truth. Proofy or it didn t happen!
Proofy can help you to:
- Prove a job done.
- Prove property condition at a given time - when renting a flat, selling a car, etc.
- Show your boss the reason for being late.
- Show your spouse you were hanging out with friends late last night.
- Do citizen journalism - when you want to add credibility to photos of current events.
- Show that a document is valid, actually stamped and signed by you.
- Prove you actually met a star.
- Support your case when accidents happen - when you witness a car crash, ambulance being late, stolen/broken car, crimes, etc.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Proofy - we verify your photos is a free software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-26. The program can be installed on iOS.
Proofy - we verify your photos (version 1.3) has a file size of 26.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.